About the frames
Angular's the name of the game with Colin, thanks to rectangular lenses and a generous width.
- Made from hand-polished cellulose acetate
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
Low Bridge Fit
Large nose pads, slightly curved temples, wide temple-to-temple distance, and an adjusted lens tilt provide more comfort for those with low nose bridges, wide faces, and/or high cheekbones.Learn more
- Corrects one field of vision (distance or reading)—and is the option most people choose
- Includes standard polycarbonate lenses—the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Also choose this option if you would like reading or non-prescription glasses
- Made from thin, light, impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Includes superhydrophobic, anti-reflective coating and scratch-resistant treatment
- Offers 100% UV protection
Free shipping and free returns, always
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all our frames as well as a one-year, no-scratch guarantee for our lenses; we’ll replace your scratched lenses for free within the first 12 months.