Starting at $145, including prescription lenses
Cognac Tortoise and Cashew
About the frames
Duckworth in our Basso construction sports its usual sturdy, rounded shape plus an innovative step design created by paring away the top layer of acetate to reveal contrasting acetate below.
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Lenses made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflective coating included
- Made from custom cellulose acetate
- Cut from a single sheet of acetate to maintain color parity
- Offer 100% UV protection
- Frames are hand-polished for three days with a German wax compound before making their way to your eyes.