About the frames
Duckworth in our Basso construction sports its usual sturdy, rounded shape plus an innovative step design created by paring away the top layer of acetate to reveal contrasting acetate below.
- Made from hand-polished cellulose acetate
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Corrects one field of vision (distance or reading)—and is the option most people choose
- Includes standard polycarbonate lenses—the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Also choose this option if you would like reading or non-prescription glasses
- Made from thin, light, impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Includes superhydrophobic, anti-reflective coating and scratch-resistant treatment
- Offers 100% UV protection
Free shipping and free returns, always
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all our frames as well as a one-year, no-scratch guarantee for our lenses; we’ll replace your scratched lenses for free within the first 12 months.