Starting at $145, including prescription lenses
crystal and maple
About the frames
What do you get when you combine slim temple arms, a keyhole bridge, and a handsome ring of color around each lens? A good-looking frame for narrow faces named Haskell.
Nothing but the best
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Lenses made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflective coating included
- Made from custom cellulose acetate
- Cut from a single sheet of acetate to maintain color parity
- Offer 100% UV protection
- Frames are hand-polished for three days with a German wax compound before making their way to your eyes.
Free shipping and free returns, always
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all our frames as well as a one-year, no-scratch guarantee for our lenses; we’ll replace your scratched lenses for free within the first 12 months.