Starting at $95, including prescription lenses
About the frames
Classically designed eye wires for a wide range of facial shapes, Zagg incorporates little details that make it one of our favorite frames, including a traditional bridge, oversized temples and a slightly off-axis front face.
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Lenses made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflective coating included
- Made from custom cellulose acetate
- Cut from a single sheet of acetate to maintain color parity
- Offer 100% UV protection
- Frames are hand-polished for three days with a German wax compound before making their way to your eyes.