About the frames
The smooth-browed, square-lensed Archer frame unites vintage inspiration (see: stainless steel construction) with a contemporary outlook (see: acetate overlay and matching temple tips).
- Made from hand-polished cellulose acetate and stainless steel
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Corrects one field of vision (distance or reading)—and is the option most people choose
- Includes standard polycarbonate lenses—the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Also choose this option if you would like reading or non-prescription glasses
- Made from thin, light, impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Includes superhydrophobic, anti-reflective coating and scratch-resistant treatment
- Offers 100% UV protection
Free shipping and free returns, always
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all our frames as well as a one-year, no-scratch guarantee for our lenses; we’ll replace your scratched lenses for free within the first 12 months.