About the frames
A rounded browline, squared-off lenses, and a classic keyhole bridge: Burroughs has it all (and a crowd-pleasing medium fit, to boot).
- Made from hand-polished cellulose acetate
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Corrects one field of vision (distance or reading)—and is the option most people choose
- Includes standard polycarbonate lenses—the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Also choose this option if you would like reading or non-prescription glasses
- Made from thin, light, impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Includes superhydrophobic, anti-reflective coating and scratch-resistant treatment
- Offers 100% UV protection
Free shipping and free returns, always
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all our frames as well as a one-year, no-scratch guarantee for our lenses; we’ll replace your scratched lenses for free within the first 12 months.