Including prescription lenses
Starting at $95, including prescription lenses
Use your FSA or HSA dollars
At checkout, you can use the card associated with your flexible spending or health spending account to pay for prescription eyeglasses and sunglassesLearn more
Get reimbursed by your insurance
If your vision insurance plan includes an out-of-network benefit (most do!), it’s easy to apply for reimbursement after purchasingLearn more
About the frames
Chilton proves you don’t have to be flashy to make an impression; rectangular angles and a classic silhouette do the job just fine.
- Made from custom cellulose acetate
- Cut from a single sheet of acetate to maintain color parity
- Offer 100% UV protection
- Frames are hand-polished for three days with a German wax compound before making their way to your eyes.
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Lenses made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflective coating included