Keiko in Brushed Ink is available in a medium width
If your face is average in size, which is most common, this frame should fit you well. Unsure of your size? Select a few different options in a free Home Try-On.
Hexagonal lenses are a thing, and they are a thing to behold. Case in point: Keiko. (Dare you to look away.)
- Made from stainless steel
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Silicone nose pads prevent slipping and pressure
- Lenses are made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Includes anti-reflective, scratch-resistant lenses that block 100% of UV rays
We offer a variety of prescription and lens types
- 1.67 high-index
Everything that's included
Each pair of glasses comes with prescription lenses, plus a frame case and lens cloth. We also offer free shipping and a 30-day, hassle-free return or exchange policy, as well as a six-month, no scratch guarantee for our prescription lenses; we'll replace scratched prescription lenses for free within six months of purchase.