Starting at $145, including prescription lenses
About the frames
Round, rimless lenses, an angular bridge with exposed screws, and a filigree-garnished construction make Lilia—a pair in collaboration with Leith Clark—the frame for bookish individualists. Especially flattering on narrow faces.
Please note that Lilia’s rimless construction can accommodate prescriptions up to ±4.
- Polished Gold titanium is adorned with a floral-inspired filigree pattern
- Adjustable nose pads
- Rimless lenses are the definition of featherweight
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflective coating included
- Exposed-screw design adds a little edge to the brow
- Featuring a Polished Gold nose bridge with filigree detail
- Lenses made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Offer 100% UV protection