Low Bridge Fit | Rye Tortoise
Weathers in Rye Tortoise is available in a medium width
If your face is average in size, which is most common, this frame should fit you well. Unsure of your size? Select a few different options in a free Home Try-On.
This Low Bridge Fit version of Weathers is crafted for those with low nose bridges, wide faces, and or high cheekbones
- Made from hand-polished cellulose acetate
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Larger nose pads to ensure the frame sits where it should for zero tension and zero slipping down the nose
- Adjusted lens tilt to give plenty of space between the cheekbones and frames (so they don’t rest on your cheeks!)
- Slightly curved temples for a wide temple-to-temple distance and an ultra-roomy fit—so long, pinching
We offer a variety of prescription and lens types
- 1.67 high-index
Everything that's included
Each pair of glasses comes with prescription lenses, plus a frame case and lens cloth. We also offer free shipping and a 30-day, hassle-free return or exchange policy, as well as a six-month, no scratch guarantee for our prescription lenses; we'll replace scratched prescription lenses for free within six months of purchase.