About the frames
Featuring a multi-layered construction—custom-cut cellulose acetate coils set inside titanium eyewire, with an acetate browline on top—Webster is our reimagined version of a vintage style. It was designed in New York and made in Japan.
- Corrects one field of vision (distance or reading)—and is the option most people choose
- Includes standard polycarbonate lenses—the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Also choose this option if you would like reading or non-prescription glasses
- Made from thin, light, impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Includes superhydrophobic, anti-reflective coating and scratch-resistant treatment
- Offers 100% UV protection
Free shipping and free returns, always
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all our frames as well as a one-year, no-scratch guarantee for our lenses; we’ll replace your scratched lenses for free within the first 12 months.