Health and safety in our stores
What to know before your visit
- Face masks are required for eye exams and may be required for shopping at some locations where masks are mandated
- You may experience a wait due to limited store capacity. We’re adhering to local capacity guidelines but once you enter, customers can shop freely throughout the store.
- Some locations are offering appointments for one-on-one shopping and styling sessions, optician services, or comprehensive eye exams. Head here to find out about your store and schedule an appointment.
- Coming in for an eye exam? The optometrist may give you a call the day before to better understand your eye health history and any concerns you may have.
What to do before your visit
- Browse frames on our site so we both know what you’re looking for. You can also use the Warby Parker app to add styles to your Favorites or to try them on virtually (with an iPhone X and all newer models).
- Check your prescription and the expiration date. (If you have it handy, bring it with you!) Some of our locations offer exams if you need to renew your prescription.
- Stay home if you feel sick, have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days, or have had contact with anyone infected. If you have an appointment, we can help you cancel or reschedule.
What we’re doing in stores
- Social distancing
- Limited store capacity
- Appointments offered at some locations
Contactless shopping features
- Touch-free measurements and checkout
- Home deliveries in lieu of store pickups
- Digital prescriptions
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available for customers (our advisors will be frequently washing their hands)
- Thorough frame and surface cleanings between customers
- Thorough exam equipment cleanings between appointments
- Face masks are required for our team. Additional personal protective equipment is required for doctors. Visitor mask policies are dependent upon local government guidance.
Team and patient health screenings
- Team member daily health screenings
- Patient screenings before exams
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this extraordinary time. Please continue to follow federal, state, and local guidelines for remaining safe and healthy.
Updated: May 19, 2021