Health and safety in our stores
What to know before your visit
- Face masks are required for eye exams and may be required for shopping at some locations where masks are mandated
- We are open for comprehensive exams! Head here to find a store where eye exams are available and schedule an appointment.
What to do before your visit
- Browse frames on our site so we both know what you’re looking for. You can also use the Warby Parker app to add styles to your Favorites or to try them on virtually (with an iPhone X and all newer models).
- Check your prescription and the expiration date. (If you have it handy, bring it with you!) Some of our locations offer exams if you need to renew your prescription.
- Stay home if you feel sick, have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days, or have had contact with anyone infected. If you’ve booked an appointment for a comprehensive eye exam, we can help you cancel or reschedule.
What we’re doing in stores
Contactless shopping features
- Touch-free measurements and checkout
- Digital prescriptions
Regular cleanings and screenings
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available for customers (our advisors will be frequently washing their hands)
- Thorough exam equipment cleanings between appointments
- Regular store and product cleanings
- Team member daily health screenings
Updated: July 9, 2021