Mall of America
Around the store’s perimeter hangs optical-inspired artwork by our in-house creative team. (Spot our signature blue hues in an array of circular patterns.) At the center of the shop, a circular marble-topped, brass-accented Reference Desk anchors the modern, cozy space.
11 a.m.–7 p.m.
12 p.m.–6 p.m.
For your safety, count on:
Team health screenings
Contactless measurements and checkout
More about our store experience
What to bring
- Face masks may be required for shopping where mandated and are required for eye exams
- Your prescription. Remember to check the expiration date—we have several ways to help you get a new prescription if yours is outdated.
- An idea of the frames you want to try. Browse them on our site or in the Warby Parker app. (Tip: In the app, you can add styles to your Favorites or use Virtual Try-On to instantly see frames on your face.)
What to keep in mind
- For everyone’s safety, please stay home if you feel sick, have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms, or have had contact with anyone infected.
- If you booked an appointment and need to cancel it, give us a ring at 888.492.7297.