Tucked inside our Cambridge store is the Warby Parker Pencil Room: a little alcove full of writing utensils designed with our friends at CW Pencil Enterprise. (All pencil sale proceeds go to 826 Boston, a nonprofit that helps students aged 6–18 find their inner authors and sharpen their writing skills.) You will also find glasses, sunglasses, books...all that good stuff.
11 a.m.–7 p.m.
12 p.m.–6 p.m.
For your safety, count on:
Where mandated, face masks required for team members and customers
Team health screenings
Contactless measurements and checkout
More about our store experience
What to bring
- Face masks may be required for shopping where mandated and are required for eye exams
- Your prescription. Remember to check the expiration date—we have several ways to help you get a new prescription if yours is outdated.
- An idea of the frames you want to try. Browse them on our site or in the Warby Parker app. (Tip: In the app, you can add styles to your Favorites or use Virtual Try-On to instantly see frames on your face.)
What to keep in mind
- For everyone’s safety, please stay home if you feel sick, have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms, or have had contact with anyone infected.
- If you booked an appointment and need to cancel it, give us a ring at 888.492.7297.