We’re open by appointment with eye exams by an independent doctor (book one below). Due to new safety measures, please wear a face covering.
Las Olas Blvd.
From the Warby Blue facade to Sandra Navarro’s sunny, sandy mural you’ll wish you could run barefoot through, our Fort Lauderdale store is a sight to see.
11 a.m.–6 p.m.
12 p.m.–6 p.m.
For your safety, count on:
Team and patient health screenings
Contactless measurements and checkout
Enhanced sanitization procedures
Limited store capacity
Face coverings required for team members
More about our store experience
What to expect
- Due to limited store capacity, you may experience a wait.
- Some stores offer appointments to shop, troubleshoot an existing pair, or get an eye exam. If these are available at your location, you’ll see a link to book one on the store’s page (scroll up!).
- If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, give us a ring at 888.492.7297.
- Coming in for an eye exam? We’ll give you a call the day before to better understand your eye health history and any concerns you may have.
What to bring
- A face covering to wear during your entire visit.
- Your prescription. Remember to check the expiration date—we have several ways to help you get a new prescription if yours is outdated.
- An idea of the frames you want to try. Browse them on our site or in the Warby Parker app. (Tip: In the app, you can add styles to your Favorites or use Virtual Try-On to instantly see frames on your face.)
What to keep in mind
- For everyone’s safety, please stay home if you feel sick, have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days, or have had contact with anyone infected.
- You can find a list of common symptoms here.
- Contact your medical provider if you’re experiencing symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
- If you booked an appointment and need to cancel it, just give us a call.