We’re open! For your safety and ours, face masks are required.
West 4th Ave.
An original mural by Sebastian Curi. A classic coin-operated machine dispensing artwork by Hiller Goodspeed (and benefitting local charity The Writers’ Exchange). Complimentary maps, illustrated by Jason Polan, of all the best places in town to sit and read them…there’s just so much to see at our West 4th Ave. store—and that’s not even to mention all the eyewear.
10 a.m.–6 p.m.
11 a.m.–6 p.m.
For your safety, count on:
Where mandated, face masks required for team members and customers
Team health screenings
Contactless measurements and checkout
More about our store experience
What to bring
- Face masks may be required for shopping where mandated and are required for eye exams
- Your prescription. Remember to check the expiration date—we have several ways to help you get a new prescription if yours is outdated.
- An idea of the frames you want to try. Browse them on our site or in the Warby Parker app. (Tip: In the app, you can add styles to your Favorites or use Virtual Try-On to instantly see frames on your face.)
What to keep in mind
- For everyone’s safety, please stay home if you feel sick, have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms, or have had contact with anyone infected.
- If you booked an appointment and need to cancel it, give us a ring at 888.492.7297.