About the frames
With a bold browline and generous width, Ames is a built-to-last frame in both acetate and lightweight stainless steel that transitions easily from mornings in the quad to nights on the town.
Nothing but the best
- Made from custom cellulose acetate and stainless steel
- Cut from a single sheet of acetate to maintain color parity
- Offer 100% UV protection
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Premium polarized lenses are made with CR-39 for maximum clarity and color; prescription sunglasses are made with polarized polycarbonate lenses, the most impact-resistant prescription lens material on the market
- Anti-scratch coating included
Free shipping and free returns on every order
We have a 30-day, hassle-free return or exchange policy as well as a one-year, no scratch guarantee for our lenses; we'll replace your scratched lenses for free within the first 12 months.