Starting at $95
Crystal with Flash Mirrored Iridescent lenses
About the frames
What do you get when you combine round lenses, slim temple arms, and a keyhole bridge? A good-looking frame for narrow faces named Haskell.
Nothing but the best
- Made from custom cellulose acetate
- Prescription lenses are made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for sunglasses; non-prescription lenses are made with CR-39 for maximum clarity and color
- Anti-scratch coating included
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Offer 100% UV protection
- Frames are hand-polished for three days with a German wax compound before making their way to your eyes.
Free shipping and free returns, always
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all our frames as well as a one-year, no-scratch guarantee for our lenses; we’ll replace your scratched lenses for free within the first 12 months.