About the frames
Laurel 17 combines a redesigned lens shape with the classic round silhouette of its predecessor. Translation: same fit, new look.
Nothing but the best
- Made from custom cellulose acetate
- Prescription lenses are made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for sunglasses; non-prescription lenses are made with CR-39 for maximum clarity and color
- Anti-scratch coating included
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Offer 100% UV protection
- Frames are hand-polished for three days with a German wax compound before making their way to your eyes.
Free shipping and free returns on every order
We have a 30-day, hassle-free return or exchange policy as well as a one-year, no scratch guarantee for our lenses; we'll replace your scratched lenses for free within the first 12 months.