Starting at $95
Crystal with Pale Blue lenses
Use your FSA or HSA dollars
At checkout, you can use the card associated with your flexible spending or health spending account to pay for prescription eyeglasses and sunglassesLearn more
Get reimbursed by your insurance
If your vision insurance plan includes an out-of-network benefit (most do!), it’s easy to apply for reimbursement after purchasingLearn more
About the frames
With its round shape, keyhole bridge, and bold acetate rims, Roland serves up all kinds of quirky goodness.
- Made from custom cellulose acetate
- Prescription lenses are made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for sunglasses; non-prescription lenses are made with CR-39 for maximum clarity and color
- Anti-scratch coating included
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Offer 100% UV protection
- Frames are hand-polished for three days with a German wax compound before making their way to your eyes.