About the frames
A nod to the classic Windsor rim, Henry features roundish lenses and a slightly slender shape. It’s also crafted from Japanese titanium and hand wrapped in premium cellulose acetate along the rim.
- Crafted from lightweight ion-plated Japanese titanium and hand wrapped in premium cellulose acetate along the rim
- PVC nose pads prevent slipping and pressure
- Includes a custom leather Warby Parker hard case
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Corrects one field of vision (distance or reading)—and is the option most people choose
- Includes standard polycarbonate lenses—the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Also choose this option if you would like reading or non-prescription glasses
- Made from thin, light, impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Includes superhydrophobic, anti-reflective coating and scratch-resistant treatment
- Offers 100% UV protection
Free shipping and free returns, always
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all our frames as well as a one-year, no-scratch guarantee for our lenses; we’ll replace your scratched lenses for free within the first 12 months.