How to get a prescription
Whether you're getting a new prescription or renewing an expired one, take care of it virtually or get an in-person eye exam.
THINK YOUR VISION HAS CHANGED?
Book a comprehensive eye exam
- need an up-to-date prescription (even if it's your first)
- wear any glasses or contact lens prescription
- have eye health concerns, including headaches or vision changes
- are over the age of 4
HAPPY WITH YOUR CURRENT PRESCRIPTION?
Renew it from home in just 10 minutes
- see well with their current glasses or contacts
- have a single-vision distance prescription
- have no eye health concerns
- are between 18 and 65 years old
- reside in an eligible state. Due to state-level regulations, these states are currently ineligible to use Virtual Vision Test: AK, CT, DC, GA, ID, KY, NJ, NM, SC, SD, WA, WV
Which service is right for me?
Virtual Vision Test
My vision hasn’t changed, but my last glasses or contacts prescription has expired
My vision has changed since I got my last prescription
I don’t have any eye health concerns
I’m concerned about my eye health or get headaches
I need to renew my current prescription fast or from home
I need a new prescription for progressives
I’ve never worn glasses, but think I should get my eyes checked
I live in one of these states: AK, CT, DC, GA, ID, KY, NJ, NM, SC, SD, WA, WV
Quick note: Virtual Vision Test is not a comprehensive eye health exam and it isn’t meant to replace visits to your eye doctor. It’s important to get your eye health examined periodically even if you aren’t experiencing any vision problems, so please follow the advice of your doctor. Good to keep those peepers in check.