Including prescription lenses
Starting at $145, including prescription lenses
Crystal and Manzanita
About the frames
What do you get when you combine slim temple arms, a keyhole bridge, and a handsome ring of color around each lens? A good-looking frame for narrow faces named Haskell.
- Made from custom cellulose acetate
- Cut from a single sheet of acetate to maintain color parity
- Offer 100% UV protection
- Frames are hand-polished for three days with a German wax compound before making their way to your eyes.
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Lenses made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflective coating included