About the frames
What do you get when you combine round lenses, slim temple arms, and a keyhole bridge? A good-looking frame for narrow faces named Haskell.
Nothing but the best
- Made from custom cellulose acetate
- Cut from a single sheet of acetate to maintain color parity
- Offer 100% UV protection
- Frames are hand-polished for three days with a German wax compound before making their way to your eyes.
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Premium polarized lenses are made with CR-39 for maximum clarity and color; prescription sunglasses are made with polarized polycarbonate lenses, the most impact-resistant prescription lens material on the market
- Anti-scratch coating included
Free shipping and free returns on every order
We have a 30-day, hassle-free return or exchange policy as well as a one-year, no scratch guarantee for our lenses; we'll replace your scratched lenses for free within the first 12 months.