We’re open by appointment (book one below!). For your safety and ours, face masks are required. Thanks for wearing one :-)
Zoetrope-inspired illustrations by Steven Harrington line the walls at our Century City store. Avoid the temptation to spin around in a circle really fast to get them to animate. (We’ve tried! Doesn’t work.)
11 a.m.–7 p.m.
For your safety, count on:
Team and patient health screenings
Contactless measurements and checkout
Enhanced sanitization procedures
Limited store capacity
Face masks required for team members and customers
More about our store experience
What to expect
- Due to limited store capacity, you may experience a wait.
- Some stores offer appointments to shop, troubleshoot an existing pair, or get an eye exam. If these are available at your location, you’ll see a link to book one on the store’s page (scroll up!).
- If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, give us a ring at 888.492.7297.
- Coming in for an eye exam? We may give you a call the day before to better understand your eye health history and any concerns you may have.
What to bring
- Face masks are required, so please bring one to wear during your entire visit.
- Your prescription. Remember to check the expiration date—we have several ways to help you get a new prescription if yours is outdated.
- An idea of the frames you want to try. Browse them on our site or in the Warby Parker app. (Tip: In the app, you can add styles to your Favorites or use Virtual Try-On to instantly see frames on your face.)
What to keep in mind
- For everyone’s safety, please stay home if you feel sick, have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days, or have had contact with anyone infected.
- You can find a list of common symptoms here.
- Contact your medical provider if you’re experiencing symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
- If you booked an appointment and need to cancel it, just give us a call.