We’re open with eye exams by an independent doctor! For your safety, masks may be required in some locations and store capacity is limited (so there may be a wait).
Our second San Diego store, nestled in Fashion Valley, is awash with blue hues. Peep the cobalt tile facade, the sky-inspired accent ceiling, and the cool-toned mural, stamped with our signature “Nice to see you” greeting.
11 a.m.–7 p.m.
11 a.m.–8 p.m.
11 a.m.–7 p.m.
For your safety, count on:
Team health screenings
Contactless measurements and checkout
Thorough sanitization procedures
Limited store capacity
Face masks required where mandated for team members and customers
More about our store experience
What to expect
- Due to limited store capacity, you may experience a wait.
- Some stores offer appointments to shop, troubleshoot an existing pair, or get an eye exam. If these are available at your location, you’ll see a link to book one on the store’s page (scroll up!).
- If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, give us a ring at 888.492.7297.
- Coming in for an eye exam? We may give you a call the day before to better understand your eye health history and any concerns you may have.
What to bring
- Face masks may be required for shopping where mandated and are required for eye exams
- Your prescription. Remember to check the expiration date—we have several ways to help you get a new prescription if yours is outdated.
- An idea of the frames you want to try. Browse them on our site or in the Warby Parker app. (Tip: In the app, you can add styles to your Favorites or use Virtual Try-On to instantly see frames on your face.)
What to keep in mind
- For everyone’s safety, please stay home if you feel sick, have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days, or have had contact with anyone infected.
- You can find a list of common symptoms here.
- Contact your medical provider if you’re experiencing symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
- If you booked an appointment and need to cancel it, just give us a call.